Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “Home for the Holidays”. We really hope that you enjoy and are inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
This is my oldest daughter’s first year in her own apartment, with her own job, where she has to figure out when she can come home to visit and not leave work early or miss a day. Sure, she has been away for college but she had more leeway in her schedule. All of this has made me grateful for family and the time we are able to spend together. Thanksgiving is one of those times. In my family we have a tradition of saying what we are thankful for before eating our big Thanksgiving meal. I have noticed over the years that this is difficult for a few members of the family that don’t like to have to speak on the spot. I have also thought it would be nice to be able to look back at what people say they are thankful for, especially when negativity creeps in. Then it hit me. What if we write down our grateful thoughts on tags? This would give people time to think and we could read them later. I even have one of those metal trees that people hang ornaments or in my case decorated blown Easter eggs. My daughter may appreciate these tags even more when she is alone in her apartment, tired from all the adulting. All I needed to do was create the tags!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on December 8th. Our theme will be “My Favorite Things” with our design team showcasing some of their favorite products from any catalog they choose.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Annette Elliott at AESTAMPS A LATTE
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda <— YOU ARE HERE
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Beauty of Tomorrow cling stamp set #156459
- Heartfelt Wishes cling stamp set #156541
- Pretty Pumpkins cling stamp set #156472
- Detailed Pumpkins Dies #156477
- Delightful Tag Topper Punch #149518
- Basic White 8 1/2″ x 11″ cardstock #159276
- Pumpkin Pie 8 1/2″ x 11″ cardstock #105117
- Cinnamon Cider Classic Stampin’ Pad #153114
- Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Pad #147092
- Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack #155475