Today is Book Lover’s Day. When I discovered this, I thought about reading all day. After all I have stacks of books that I want to read and haven’t gotten to yet. Then I decided to make a bookmark.
To do this I chose the Make It Happen and Nothing’s Better Than stamp sets. I layered a 1 3/4″ strip of Basic White on a 2″ strip of Cherry Cobbler.
Once I got started it is hard to stop papercrafting. Next I decided to make a card with lots of books. This card features the 2020-2022 In Colors along with a sentiment from Make It Happen stamp set.
I looked back at the Nothing’s Better Than stamp set and had one more idea for a card. The sentiments “today is a” and “kind of day” just made sense. It was fun using the sponge daubers to create the spots.
I hope you enjoyed these projects as much as I enjoyed making them. Now, off to read a book, but which one? It is so hard to choose.
- Make It Happen stamp set #155047
- Nothing’s Better Than stamp set #158295
- Layering Circles Framelits Dies #151770
- Detailed Trio punch #146320
- Smoky Slate Stampin’ pad #147113
- Just Jade Stampin’ Pad #153115
- Bumblebee Stampin’ Pad #153116
- Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Pad #153114
- Magenta Madness Stampin’ Pad #153117
- Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Pad #153118
- Early Espresso Stampin’ Pad #147114
- Gorgeous Grape Stampin’ Pad #147099
- Mango Melody Stampin’ Pad #147093
- Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Pad #147095
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Pad #147083
- So Saffron Stampin’ Pad #147109
- Baker’s Twine essentials Pack #155475
- Basic White cardstock #159276
- Gorgeous Grape cardstock #146987
- Granny Apple Green cardstock #146990
- Just Jade cardstock #153079
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock #119685